left My Money Making Finds: Pay Per Post Love

Monday, May 14, 2007

Pay Per Post Love


Do you want to make money with your blog? I can tell you I started posting for them in March of 2007. In that time I have actually been paid over 100 dollars since I started posting with there program here. I still have almost 100 dollars left in my account there to be paid as of yet. So once all has been paid I will have made over 200 dollars, which is not a lot by any means, however it does all add up.

What would you send that kind of money on? Me I am saving it so that I can provide a good Christmas for my family. Depending on how much I make in the next couple of months will determine how else I will spend it.

So Yes I love Pay Per Post a blog marketing program. I am making some money and that money is going to come in handy in the future.




0 Comments: