left My Money Making Finds: Social Networking at its best

Friday, May 23, 2008

Social Networking at its best


Social Networking is becoming popular now days as you can now make some money from it, so I figured I would address it here a little so that you can check them out and make your own decision. I have been a member of a couple of Social Networking sites and have made a little money. First and formost you can not make money on the Social Networking Sites with out being active. Active you will make some money, not active you wont make money or very little.

1) I like this one it is called Rotatrix Friends Network. If your active and earn the points you can earn some money not a lot at first but some. I think the most I have made in a month is about 2 dollars. but it is fun and I have made some friends. Also if you have referals you make 100% of what they make.

RFN: The Global Friendship Network - Get Paid To Socialize!

2) Yuwie, another site you can make some money on again you need to be active and you need to have a lot of referals that want to do the same thing you do.



3) ZenZuu I can not say a lot about this one yet I just joined today, so if you can to check it out you can






0 Comments: