left My Money Making Finds: Baking.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baking.


Guest post of the week by Val Flores

I've always been great in the kitchen. I can whip up a dinner with very few ingredients and have a real knack for timing and recipe creation. The one thing I can't do however, is bake. Baking is difficult because it requires so much precision and specific measuring techniques, both of which I have little patience for. I knew it was time to learn, though, when I didn't even know how to make anything for my daughter's bake sale so I signed us up for Clear at Clearwirelessinternet so I could watch some videos online and learn a few baking basics! . Once I got the hang of it baking really wasn't that hard, it just required a level of detail I wasn't used to having. It felt really rewarding to take a take or pie out of the oven and have it perfectly cooked, and my family's praise sure didn't hurt either! My husband gained a few pounds being my baking guinea pig but I didn't hear him complaining… I for one absolutely love having sweets around the house all the time!


0 Comments: