left My Money Making Finds: Model Consultations

Monday, August 1, 2011

Model Consultations


This guest post from Doris Dillon

Working with models is something I’d done since back in the 1970s and boy, let me tell you how the industry has changed since then. Living here in Texas there was a lot of need for people with my expertise so I decided it would be a good idea to open up my very own consulting shop to sell my experience to aspiring models, actresses and even cheerleaders. I found great office space in a stand alone building and went to http://shopelectricityratestexas.com to get the energy all set up and even called a cable company so I could pump in TV for the waiting room. Business has been better than I ever expected and some of my best clients are girls who are actually trying to become Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders which is definitely not what I anticipated. I love this new career and the flexibility provides me and I love being regarded as an expert in my field for once in my life! Modeling is no joke and my new consulting firm proves it.


0 Comments: