left My Money Making Finds: Do It Yourself Projects

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Do It Yourself Projects


Guest written by our friend Jan Petersen

I have recently decided to start doing all my home projects myself. I think that it is much less expensive to do my own decorating and renovating. I am so glad that I have direct tv so I can watch HGTV. There are so many shows on this channel that inspire me to start projects around my house. Not only do I get new ideas for my house, but there also so many shows that teach me how to do it myself. I have already renovated my kitchen with new cabinets, countertops and backsplash. I have also repainted every room in my house. I am hoping to add crown molding in my dining room and living room. Eventually I would like to design a nursery for my future children. Once I have the inside of my house remodeled, I am hoping to do some landscaping on in my yard. Fortunately, there are plenty of shows that will give me ideas for this project too. My house is going to look great and I am going to save money!



0 Comments: