left My Money Making Finds: Would you like to make some money

Monday, January 1, 2007

Would you like to make some money


I have been a member of this program for several months it use to be a pay to surf program which required an investment, as of October it became a private program. which is still accepting members. here is how it works

1) Become a member

2) Invest a small amount - as small as 5 dollars. This investment will last for a year.

3) The program will then invest your money in the Stock Market and Futures Market.

4) On the 1st of every month you auto-surf to get your earnings.

5) After you surf you can request a payout of your earnings. There is no minimum payout amount, you just request what you have

On the November surf date I had 5 dollars invested and I got back about .60 cents
On the December surf date I had 10 dollars invested and I got back a dollar
Today I surfed and I got .80 cents.

As you can see this is not a HYIP, yes there is an investment and so far each month I have made money yes it is a small investment. and it is not a lot.

If your interisted in looking at this program here is a referal link.
http://www.solidtrust.info/?ref=1293
check it out

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also involved with this program, and they do pay you each and every month. So it is a little extra that you can count on every month.

mirage said...

I know I have been paid nov, december, and now Januray. I love it. I am moving in January and only have 10 dollars invested I will be increasing it after I move and get my inet connectjion up

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://domyfyle.mindnmagick.com/jibopok.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life