left My Money Making Finds: Making money by leaving your pc on

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Making money by leaving your pc on


Yes I have found a way to make money by doing nothing except leaving your PC. even while your away.

I use 4 different traffic exchanges I will post the links later. I have then found some sites that pay you to have traffice sent to them with click throughs depending on the site depends on how much they pay. I want to tell you about how much you can make in an average day, but I found a new tip that says you can make about $100 a day if not more. I want to verify this first before I put up the links so I know how it works, and about how much per day.

Like I said I have been doing this for a couple of months now and have been making about 50 dollars a month now, but I found new tips on how to increase that amount, and am trying if first before I post.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you can monetize your credits and turn them into money, follow the steps in http://www.comshop.googlepages.com