left My Money Making Finds: Child not allowed to Sit on Santa's Lap

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Child not allowed to Sit on Santa's Lap


What is the world coming to when a Santa who stands for giving refused let a child sit on his lap and give Santa is Christmas list. This child was not allowed to sit on Santa’s lap because they were not going to buy photos of the child sitting on his lap, all this child wanted to do was sit on Santa’s lap and tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas.

The people wanted to charge fifty dollars for sitting on Santa’s lap and getting a picture taken, they didn’t want the picture. To me the picture is optional and I would not have paid that and gone to the Local News paper about this. I don’t know what city or mall this occurred in but if it happened in my city I would defiantly go to the news paper with this. I hope the person who told this to me does do this.

Don’t get me wrong I am all for businesses making a dollar during the Christmas season but when it go’s but the mall’s and stores pay for the Santa to be there, then usually there is someone else there to offer optional pictures for sitting on Santa’s lap, and they are not mandatory which is the way it should be.

0 Comments: