left My Money Making Finds: Traffic sucks around here

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Traffic sucks around here


On Friday night I went with my wife to pick up my step son, and after I get off the interstate at my exit. there was a serious accident. I saw two ambulances leave the sceine not good and it is getting worse around here. Today when we to my stepson home or back to his dad. On the way home we get off the interstate again same exit and there is another accident with another ambulance a three car wreck. I feel for the people involved.

I know this is only going to get worse as they are putting in more shopping and they are putting in a medical center/hospital in the future. when that go's in traffic is going to be real bad and the accidents will probably be more frequent and worse.

I know I cant wait till the end of January when I will be moving to Apple Country in NY near Rochester. it is all country and the traffic will be a lot less than what it is here.

0 Comments: