left My Money Making Finds: Rotatrix Friends

Monday, November 26, 2007

Rotatrix Friends


Are you looking to make some money on the internet well here is something that is free and you can do it in your spare time. Rotatrix Friends is a Social network where you can make friends and comment on profiles, blogs, pictures, and even play games. you earn point to make money and depending on how active you are and how many points you have you can make some money. How Much I don't know as I haven't been there an entire month yet. but soon I will be able to tell you.

1 Comment:

Scotty said...

Hi Mirage, You've a nice blog (u were blog of the day no PPP !). I'm blogging at HOT USA Trends Today, with some similar interests as your, I'd like you to take a look at the following opportunities of making money online :
1. Widget Bucks
2. Pay-Per-Play
Both have very good referral programs. Do visit my blog , leave comments and let me know what you think about these opportunities. Cheers and Happy New Year !