left My Money Making Finds: Dancing with the Stars

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dancing with the Stars


The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

I know I’m probably way behind the times, but have you SEEN dancing with the stars?? Don’t judge me. I’m not a reality TV junkie by any means, but when I turn on directstartv.com and this show is on, I can’t tear myself away! It’s the twirling and the sequins and the accents and the abs. It half makes me intoxicated and half makes me sick. If only I could move slash even look like these women. I think I’m most fascinated by the fact that the “stars” are not exposed to dancing techniques at all before they start the show. They sing, act, or host, but learn everything they display within a matter of weeks. I’ve been doing P90x for two months now and I still can’t run in place gracefully. It goes without saying that I’m impressed, but I would give just about anything to have just one dance lesson from the experts. I’m not interested in who wins, though I do find myself rooting for the girl with the best outfit, I just want to see the moves!


0 Comments: