left My Money Making Finds: Enjoying some spring company of birds at our home

Monday, March 26, 2012

Enjoying some spring company of birds at our home


Guest post written by Brittany Widham

I guess it never really feels like spring at our home until we start to hear all of these birds chirping. There are some that chirp a little bit during the winter too, but there's definitely an increase in the amount of chirping that you can just tell. It always gets me excited because I'm a fan of warmer weather and I know that it's on its way!

It occurred to me that it would be nice if I did a little something for my warm-weather friends and put up a little birdhouse in our garden. I'm not too handy though so I looked online to find some directions and while I was doing that I saw info regarding debt settlement family. I looked through it some and after that I decided to consult with my husband about using it to help settle our own debt problems.

I'm going to get to work on building this one birdhouse that I found the directions for. I think it's going to look so cute in our garden. It's like we need some landscape elements that aren't actual plants anyway, so this will be the perfect way to start incorporating them.




0 Comments: