left My Money Making Finds: Great way to make some extra money at home

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Great way to make some extra money at home


Here is a great way to make some money from home. I have become a chacha guide. the pay is based on per search hour. if you search for an hour then that is what you are paid for. it is great in my oppinion, and you get to interact with others who are doing the same thing. you wont make enough to make a full time at home but every little bit helps.

check out the link provided and you can get some information there.

http://chacha.com/

If after you check out all the information available and you would like to become a guide drop a comment and let me know how interisted your in becoming a guide.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very interested in becoming a chacha guide. Would you send an invite to me at golf_crazy_79 at yahoo.com

Thanks