left My Money Making Finds: SmileyTraffic

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

SmileyTraffic


I know this is something that isn't money making but it is a way to help you drive some traffic to your blog. SmileyTraffic is a way to auto surf to get credits to have your page's viewed you can sign up here.

Once a member you let your computer autosurf for you and you will earn credits so that you can assign those credits to a website, blog, or any other site that you want to send them too. Also the one thing that is good is this site is free.

To check out this site click on the link below and at least check it out.

http://www.smileytraffic.com/?rid=11428

If you join then great if not that is fine also. If you want to see it work then check the counter on the bottom of this page now and then tomorrow come back to this site and check the counter again, then make your decision.

3 Comments:

Shawn C. said...

Cool! I was looking for another site that I could autosurf and earn blog traffic! I am going to sign up under the link you posted here!

mirage said...

Thank you. just letting you know that this site does have pop up's that you have to clear out every now and then. plus if you want you can manual surf through them also.

Shawn C. said...

Yeah I saw that, no big deal though. I do like the autosurfing capabilities because I can leave it for a while and let it take care of itself.