left My Money Making Finds: Make some money surfing the NET

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Make some money surfing the NET


Here is a great program you can make a little bit of money I have at least made my money back and my investment is good for a year. The program use to be a HYIP type of program but now it is much better

1) the program is now private

2) they take your contribution and invest it in the markets

3) on the 1st of every month you need to surf the required number of pages (this is auto surf) to get your money. after that you can then cash out.

4) There are several payment processors. but one of the payment processors is not paypal. you will need something like alertpay, e-gold, solidtrustpay. I think there is one more but I will post the links to all they take that I have.

So at least check it out read the FAQ's and terms.

Here is a link to this site

http://www.solidtrust.info/?ref=1293

Have a good day

0 Comments: