left My Money Making Finds: New Event Registration System

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Event Registration System


Do you have and event that you’re planning? Do you need a way for everyone to register?

Well I was browsing the web and found this site regonline. They have created a great event registration system that I like is the incomplete registration email that is sent to the registrant, and there is an admin notification also. With this system sending me an email notifying me that I sent an incomplete registration I would defiantly go back and correct or fill in the missing items, because this is an event I want to attend, and I am sure I will then get my confirmation email. This system will probably increase attendance by 10 fold for any given event.

So check out this event registration system at regonline by clicking the links provided.






0 Comments: