left My Money Making Finds: New Zip Program

Monday, April 23, 2007

New Zip Program


"SecureZIP - The next generation of ZIP" is here it is called SecureZIP it is by PKWARE. Do you use a ZIP program to archive your files for secure storing? I do! Well I had to check it out as Other ZIP programs cost you money, and this one is FREE for a limited time. So I figured I would have to try it out.

The Download process you will need to enter your email address. They then send you and email with a link to click on, so that you may download the software. This was a fairly simple process. Just follow the prompts and it is easy to install. After you install the software it takes you to a registration page fill out the form and your all set.

Now I plan on using this new ZIP program to ZIP up all the files in my documents folders. I have had a system crash in the past and that was a headache to fix and restore all my files. So Visit www.securezip.com




0 Comments: